My Wrecked Dc5-s!!!

b18c_teg

Well this is the 06 dc5-s, was wrecked 3 weeks after i had purchased it and now its sitting there waiting to be repaired but since the fuck who hit me doesnt have ins im screwed, so hopefully my ins will repair it and maybe i can trade it in for an st-i.

me!! Bitch who wrecked my car
:guns: :whip:
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Sorry to hear about that...and it's brand spankin' new! Well, at least you're ok and hopefully it works out for the better.

BTW: Is that your red teg sittin next to it ?

ltrain

sue the basterd and get his address on the police report and do what u have to do lol......when my civic was hit (bitch didnt look both ways) completely her fault she said i was turning right and i hit her well anyways long story short i never got an apology and they said it was my fault... i got 90% of the money from the accident but i was so pissed that i found out that there wrecked accord was on the street in front of the house without plates and i called the cops everyday till they towed it, it was very little satisfaction but it was some at least

ltrain

were they illegal immagrants who didnt have insurance or americans?? cuz if they were illigal theres not much u can do about sueing them cuz they probably dont have shit....

b18c_teg

g3teg97 said:
Sorry to hear about that...and it's brand spankin' new! Well, at least you're ok and hopefully it works out for the better.

BTW: Is that your red teg sittin next to it ?
yeah thats my rhd next to it. You can see my white gs-r sitting back there too with no engine for now, u can see the refection of it on the bumper can't really tell but thats my gs-r =/.

Well My lawyers said I can't sue him, I can only take him to small claims on court but max i would get is 5g's and thats nothing cuz the dc5 is 36gs lol. Well my ins might fif it and I will trade it in for an ST-I they might make it a total loss since it only gots 600 miles on it.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I see a cf hatch. Sucks about the type-s, just checking out that exact car today. Not sure if i care for the new tail lights, other then that was sexy as hell.

ddawgs2000

Do you have uninsured motorist? Also get your lawyer to see what he can do about geting the maximum on your medical. When me and my brother were hit a few years ago the guy didnt have insureance either. But we ended up sueing my brother imsurance company for medical benifits. we both got 15grand each.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Man that sucks! o well at least you know who hit you, I wish i would know who hit my door when I wasnt here at home, now I got to pay it out of my own pocket, (but that k20 in there is just beggin for another home!!!!!!!! :naughty: )

b18c_teg

ddawgs2000 said:
Do you have uninsured motorist? Also get your lawyer to see what he can do about geting the maximum on your medical. When me and my brother were hit a few years ago the guy didnt have insureance either. But we ended up sueing my brother imsurance company for medical benifits. we both got 15grand each.
nah bro I don't have UM on my car, but my INS will cover for the damages on it. I'm gonna sue the guy for the medical and all that stuff since I can't do shit about my car to him ill just fuck him over on the conpensation of my medical shit and all. 3 of us are gonna take his ass to small claims if he shows up not having INS, I have 2 passengers on the car at the time of the accident so gotta wait and see. Yeah wonder whos gonna take the dc5 cuz im planning on getting an st-i.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
your insurance rate is going to skyrocket depending on how much it will cost to fix that rsx-s. hopefully you dont have allstate because I'm an insurance adjuster and allstate loves to screw over people in your situation.

b18c_teg

Well they not gonna do that to me otherwise i'll just canceled the ins after my car is repaired and screw them, I'll get some other ins if I have to because the accident wasnt my fault so why should I pay for what I didn't do. They best not raise me a penny or the ins goes bye bye. Reason why we pay ins is for cases like this and why should the ins increase when im still gonna have the same record. I've only had it for 1 month so if they come with shit like that ill just cancel and get ins with some 1 else.

b18c_teg

rims

MoJoJoJo said:
i want ur rims :D
make me an offer =) I'll sell those things, since i might just get some spoon rims for it. Car needs to be repaired 1st tho cuz im gonna have some extra cash from the accident if everything comes out right.