my yellow (y48) rex si codenamed twinkie

89y49rexsi

this is my 4th gen honda crx haha it is named twinkie unfortunatly it will only be acound for about another month then it will turn into a small block of metal

this is after the accident where my friend rear ended me i should have killed him

the mod list
jdmb16a
aem cold air intake
edelbrock 65mm throtle body
edelbrock victor x intake manifold
hasport polished mounts
lsd transmission
act street performance clutch with extreme pressure plate
act prolight 7.5 lb flywheel
web stage one cams
clear corners
2 1/2 inch exhaust straight back with password jdm testpipe
dc sport ceramic coated integra 4-1 header
b&m short shifter
counter weighted shift knob
tockico blue lowering springs
pr3 chipped and tuned ecu
no name front strut tower bar
no name adjustable fuel pressure regulator
grant 350mm steering wheel
focuz tru time adjustable cam gears which i sold because they are garbage

much ahead but for my newest addition to my honda family (ef 4 door) since this car is going to the crusher after i strip it and swap every thing to my
4door ef

and the audio mod list

eclipse head unit
pioneer 3 way speakers all around
kenwood excellon amp
kenwood excellon 1200watt max 12" sub
rockford fosgate p1 12" sub

89y49rexsi

yeah i am building an ls vtec with b16 pistons and nitrous for it pretty soon now if i just got off my ass and went back to work i could actually start the build but yeah sleeper i plan on making it look like a cheap ass ricer mobile like painting the hood black and stickers like crazy then a 2 1/2 inch exhaust and just a cheap generic standard muffler and a cheap little auto zone tip to make it sound but look stork so i dont get all kinds of hell from the cops and then i can play with the little kids that think their cai is just fast as crap hahahahaha i like toying with people misconseption for the win :)

db8_Joe

Hey not to get off topic but how did u make ur sig? I want one of my db8.

Sleeper status FTW!

89y49rexsi

i agree sleeper for the motherfu**in win

but i had a friend on another forum make it and unfortunatly his computer is being fixed but i totally love my sig its bad ass huh

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i wanna see one of these 4dr efs to be SUPER clean. i dont expect anything less from you... lol. good luck with the build.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
that would suck to be blown away by a 4 dr EF