Mysterious leak?

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I have no idea what it is... but i'll try to describe it the best that I can.

About three months ago my radiator had to be replaced and I used an Advanced Auto branded one since I had no time to wait for another aftermarket type. I did not replace any of the radiator hoses, the thermostat, or anything else. The car has just about 97,000 miles on it at the moment.

The leak is an odd one. It is leaking onto the lower front diffuser causing it to bend down somewhat. It ends up on my front lip sometimes... I can't really make out the color. Its kind of brown but not really dark. It's clearer... i don't know. The consistency is a bit oily but runny. What could it be? Should I be worried? lol

If its an auto I agree with JIMBO...

Otherwise prolly a coolant leak.. This is the problem with fixing the cooling system and not doing all the old stuff, you start to build up more pressure now that the leaks are fixed and that causes the worn out stuff to leak.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
My tranny fluid would be purple though. I'm going to take apart the front end and look around to see what's going on. I'll take pictures tomorrow if I remember.