Mystery Holes

The Panch

The Homie
I Have These

ON BOTH the Passenger and Driver door panels

The driver side is actually missing some cushin inside the panel too

EDIT: Power windows and locks still work,

MY question is...Does anyone know what might have been here?

I know obviously someone Cut the holes..they are perfect shapes and matching

Has anyone heard of something that goes in the holes? or people doing this?
And why they would?

Last edited:

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
ok.. is there a question here?? or are u just sharing that ur panels are fucked up?
hahaha.

yeah man, i don't think a door panel just mysteriously rips off in a shape similar to a rectangle on both sides.

someone must've done it without you knowing? or the previous owner?

mirrorimg

ok.. is there a question here?? or are u just sharing that ur panels are fucked up?
He doesnt know what they are, and he wants to see if any of us know what was there before. I didnt think it was that hard to comprehend.

I would have said it was the window switches, but you say those are on the other side of the handle pocket?
Do you have a wider shot of the location? I do not think that is a stock hole, most likely some one cut into the panel to install something, and removed it before you bought it.

Last edited:

The Panch

The Homie
hahaha.

yeah man, i don't think a door panel just mysteriously rips off in a shape similar to a rectangle on both sides.

someone must've done it without you knowing? or the previous owner?
previous owner...and i edited first post

The Panch

The Homie
He doesnt know what they are, and he wants to see if any of us know what was there before. I didnt think it was that hard to comprehend.

I would have said it was the window switches, but you say those are on the other side of the handle pocket?
Do you have a wider shot of the location? I do not think that is a stock hole, most likely some one cut into the panel to install something, and removed it before you bought it.
Now this guy understands perfect!!

Not just a pretty car timg =]]

Well the window stitch is on the driver side. BUT they are still tehre on the other side as you stated, Yet driver side also has this hole

The Panch

The Homie
I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of this before really. or what MIGHT have been here. I doubt the idiot cut holes just to see inside lmao

i also have sidmarker holes. and trunk holes for strut bar..also a dent in the oilpan

which means this car had some work done previously...

OLDSKOOLACURA

in that pic it doesn't look like a hole. it looks like a piece of sandpaper cut out and then a line drawn around it. i'm lost.

72Spitfire

My drivers door is like this. Mine is from my elbow resting there. The plastic on those door pieces is a bit thin. I don't care about my interior, so I just leave the hole there :)

The Panch

The Homie
My drivers door is like this. Mine is from my elbow resting there. The plastic on those door pieces is a bit thin. I don't care about my interior, so I just leave the hole there :)
well like i said..thse are perfectly matching and cut holes..ill remove tape and take another pic

The Panch

The Homie
so i got my timing done and let the mech drive my car

my first time in passenger..

so i rememberd about this and went to remove the tape to take a pic of the hole....guess what..no hole

just tape!?!?!

weird. but anywho the driver side does still have a huge hole