n00b from indiana

1sloDC2

Whats up people. Just picked this up about a weekend or so ago. I've had several hondas, but I wanted to start with something that wasn't modified, or had very small bolt-on's. I've always wanted a dc2 as long as I can remember, but finding the right one became the issue. This one is an 01 GSR, 79k miles, rust free, but has some little dings on the body. Currently it has an apexi' N1 exhaust, which is very quiet I might add, some jank ebay intake, coilovers which I am still yet to identify ( I can see orange showing through the strut point in the engine bay), front camber kit, and rear lower control arms.

So far, I'm really happy with the car. Before this, I owned an 03 350z. I let it go so I could purchase a house, but I still wanted a car I could have fun with. I've owned a few hondas, such as a 91 si hatch with a built and boosted d series, few ek coupes, and an eg sedan sees daily/winter duty. The last honda I owned was a 93 accord with an h22 swap, skunk2 cams, skunk2 valvetrain, and a worked head. Car was a blast to drive, but wasn't for me. I vowed to find an integra this spring but jumped on this one. I plan to do small things first. Rear brakes need attention, so I figure I will just do brembo blanks with axis pads. Might boost in the summer, but we'll have to see what uncle sam gives me in the spring.

Ganyon

Who parked their rice next to your beautiful teg.

whitedc4

take some more detailed pics and by lca;s you were saying it had aftermarket ones.. not just HAD them... i'm assuming?

JGvtec

I was to disstracted by the riced out 2 tone mustang next to.your car :lol:

Sick car man. Welcome to CI. I'm Jordan. :hi:

1sloDC2

blaketeg-I'm actually from lafayette but during the summer we always make trips to greenwood on the weekends. Pretty good times.

whitedc4-I'll get some pics once the snow melts. We got a few inches last weekend and they decided to plow my car in.

jgvtec-Ironic, my name happens to be Jordan too

1sloDC2

well found out at about three in the morning that the car had an aftermarket alarm installed on it. The neg terminal came loose on the battery and the car wouldn't start. Went to reconnect the cable and alarm went nuts. Cops showed up but I had all documentation proving I was the owner of the vehicle. I don't have keyless entry anymore but no big deal.

JGvtec

Jordan your not too far from me Im 30 Minutes from Chicago. Your about 2 hours and 30 minutes away. :thumbs up.

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
idk bout him but i did lol im down south a little in jeffersonville if you ever make random trips down here. And im Dave btw. clean teg, i like it

1sloDC2

idk bout him but i did lol im down south a little in jeffersonville if you ever make random trips down here. And im Dave btw. clean teg, i like it
You probably cruised down there with a few of my buddys in the midwest caravan. RHD crx, black del sol, boosted white ek hatch, and a wagovan. I didn't get to make it this year because of work but I'm definately going next year