names?

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
^ my ex and i drove eachothers.... and worked on eachothers cars... he bought me rims, i bought him a rear window visor n a mugen style lip, lol our cars were definitely the winners here.... haha for vday one yr, i got flowers, my car got sum rota slips, charcoal with a chrome lip... best gift we ever got :)
Nice! She got flowers from me, and I got the interior after she gutted it. I need to make a picture thread from our roadtrip

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Charly[horse] cuz the last owners named it Charlie and I promised I'd keep the name (they didn't want to sell it). And on urbandictionary "charly" is a red headed women with a nice body. So my car is red and well eventually her body will be nice ;) And horse cuz its a pain in the butt sometimes (like a cramp), and had a horse sticker on it when I bought it

94RS

No fucks given.
The broke b****. Blown shocks (I think), have to manually hook up the fans, broken motor mounts, one of the hubcaps are cracked, parts of the bumper are broken, can't adjust the headlights, front signals don't mount because the brackets are broken, front signal sockets were ripped out of the wires, missing stereo, a/c works when the button isn't pushed in, doesn't work when it is pushed in.

Gonna be a long ass project, especially without a job lol

HonDaReal

My teg was named "teggy" lol not very creative but my hatch was a bit more challenging lol it took about a week before my gf said it looked lik the robot eve from wall-e so her name is eeeeevvvaaaaaaa lol