nasty curb rash repairable?

Ganyon

If its that big of a deal, i'd personally just buy a new wheel. Maybe use this one as a spare.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
For that repair you might as well replace the wheel, it would be around the same price to fix it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That's def repairable, they can even straighten it if it's bent. Idk what rim that is or if it's worth it but it can be done. I paid $100 a wheel when I had to get mine straightened or repaired and they looked brand new when done. A good place would get it rounder than when it came out the cast.

enjoytheridedc2

Probably better if you save a little bit more and replace the wheel. That looks repairable, but not sure how great it'll turn out since the wheel appears to be a simulated multi-piece. The repair might not stick well to the casting and may not blend well since it cant be polished like multi piece barrels can.

enjoytheridedc2

Use a file and clean up the rash. Try to round the repair area so it blends with the rest of the wheel. Wetsand it smooth and grab metal polish to clean up the lip of the entire wheel.

It's hard to tell if your rim is bent inwards at the lip based on the angle you took the photo in. If it's bent in at that section, replace the wheel.