Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
you can get bnib exedy stage ones on ebay for a b series for 100 shipped.

and a jeep and a late 80s single cam honda are a huge difference.

just trying to help you save money and the life of the trans. but its your car.
Nah I really appreciate it Ricky. I'll be going with stage 1 now :D THANKS!!!

and some inspiration:

roof rack: yes

two tone brown rims: yes

fender mirror: HELLS YES! (who wants to help me find one??? I need one for RHD though :( )

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
haven't been in an awd car. I'm jelly
neither have I lol the driveshaft was out when I bought it so I still dont know what it feels like and with 104 hp (thats what was listed back in 88) I'm probably not going to notice any real handling difference. I guarantee I'll see some difference when it snows, but that is yet to be seen.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
neither have I lol the driveshaft was out when I bought it so I still dont know what it feels like and with 104 hp (thats what was listed back in 88) I'm probably not going to notice any real handling difference. I guarantee I'll see some difference when it snows, but that is yet to be seen.
What's snow? :what:

Haha just kidding, but on topic, how are you driving without a driveshaft? lol I want a wagon sooo bad but i don't have the finances for another "project" so I'm gonna wait till after college 8)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
You guys got snow last year (i think it was). I got relatives in magnolia.

but I just have no power to the back wheels so its essentially FWD right now

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
You guys got snow last year (i think it was). I got relatives in magnolia.

but I just have no power to the back wheels so its essentially FWD right now
Yeah but if you've ever been to Texas it melts in the same day then were back to using our AC.

Get that fixed brotha!

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
im workin on it. It needed new u joints and I have the new u joints (theres only one shop in the world that I could find that makes em) and I dont have a vice to hold the joint while I hammer the old ones out :( so once I find a friend with a vice, I'll put it in

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
so tuesday, after a 80 minute 27 mile commute back from work at night, I stopped by a grocery store to get some cough drops cause my throat was raging from a sinus infection and I came back out to my car not having dome lights, cluster lights, the lock, or head lights. luckily I was under a mile from where I park at school so I dove it back. On thursday I went out to troubleshoot and it was fixed. friday night i went to drive home for the weekend and no lights. so this morning I drove up to my uncles (he's a mechanic) and we fixed it with some ghetto rigging. Pretty sure my fuse panel is bad. anyway I also changed my plugs and plug wires and swapped out a pcv hose that had collapsed so hopefully my idle will be fixed. NExt weekend, the clutch goes in with a new flywheel and new axles with an oil change. I plan to have a pioneer deh-6300ub head unit and maybe 3 way speakers in before christmas but we'll see

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
its va....our snow season is.........everyday.

its also out 100 degree weather season.

and hurricane season.

and its raining dead babies season.

we got it all, all the time.

built_ls

that roof rack on the other car is just sick man. If you get that, it might very may be the very best part of the car

Kyle

Slam it put some tint on it and call it a day, lol don't put brown wheels on it. You should do a B20Z swap and see if you can make it 4WD. Non-VTEC ftw.

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
its va....our snow season is.........everyday.

its also out 100 degree weather season.

and hurricane season.

and its raining dead babies season.

we got it all, all the time.
troof

that roof rack on the other car is just sick man. If you get that, it might very may be the very best part of the car

I have an OEM rack thats going on, but I plan on making a basket out of wood

Slam it put some tint on it and call it a day, lol don't put brown wheels on it. You should do a B20Z swap and see if you can make it 4WD. Non-VTEC ftw.
and I'm doing way more than tint and a slam. Its slow as hell and it hardly has tunes. Might wanna do a ef9 front. and I'm staying the hell away from b series because the only 4wd b series tranny is from a CRV and 5 speed CRV are few and far between and then I'd have to swap to 5 lug while swapping real suspension and cut a driveshaft down and custom make mounts for my rear carrier blah blah blah

and it already is 4wd btw and I have a z6 head to I will be getting the vtec lol