Natron's 94 ls sedan

natron84

sorry jordan i wasn't checking my stuff for a couple days.
so after finding out all the brake lines were trashed, and spending alot of time in the gravel patching them for the ride home...
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
i finally got her home.

natron84

And I'm now confused...I thought DB8 was GSR and TYPE R.
My vin says DB8, but its clearly a b18b with no signs of being a swap. the interior is def not a gsr.
The title came back clean, and says its an LS.
what is going on here?

pbteg11

pbteg11
hmmm thats wierd but i dont have a clue whats goin on...all the vins say db8?

natron84

ok... i think i figured it out. someone swapped the window vin, but the one on the door jam and firewall say db7. and Thank God, the one on the title matches that.
upon closer inspection, it looks like the dash vin is still there, someone just set the other one on top of it! lol

Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited:

natron84

looks like i'll have to pull out part of the dash to get it out. Oh well, this thing had so much mouse crap in it, i probably should. just to clean it out.

built_ls

aint nothing wrong with hood pins....

anyway nice project man. what are your plans for it? just to get it up and running without problems?

natron84

At first i just thought i would get it running and then sell it. But its grown on me. I'm diggin the four doors, and the motor is strong.
I'll prolly throw the wheels from my DC2 on it, once i get new ones for that. Maybe a type r lip and some oem tails.
all this after i get the brakes and fuel lines replaced.

natron84

just realized i never posted a pic of the motor.
here's the hot mess that is non-engine spray paint...ON EVERYTHING!!!!
[/IMG]
It actually looks better in this pic, cuz of the blur.

natron84

here is a better pic
[/IMG]
this guy liked red, even the gasket is red
[/IMG]
and this is about 10 seconds after spraying aircraft remover... this stuff is no joke
[/IMG]