NBA Free Agent Predictions....

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
I'm not sure if their is a thread like this around yet but if anyone is into basketball, you should be (and im sure you are) sitting on the edge of your seats in regards to this years free agents which include, lebron, bosh, wade, dirk, stodimire, pierce. what are your thoughts on where each player will go and why?

from what i've taken from this so far is that:

1)lebron and bosh will end up either in miami with wade to form the 'holy trinity' with pat riley.
2)lebron and bosh head over to chicago.
3)stodimire (?)
4)pierce will take the 4 year 96million dollar contract and stay with boston.
5)dirk will go to phoenix to rejoin steve nash now that stodimire is out of the picture.

just my predictions but i guess we'll see next week.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
- bosh to miami
- dirk back to dallas
- pierce back to boston + ray allen
- jermaine o'neil to boston
- stoudimire to new york

now we wait and see where lebron ends up this evening.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Lebron will most likely end up in Miami. I still think he's a little bitch and a sore loser. Lakers are going for a 3-peat!

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Lebron will most likely end up in Miami. I still think he's a little bitch and a sore loser. Lakers are going for a 3-peat!
why is he a little bitch and a sore loser? hes the biggest thing to come to basketball since michael jordan. when mayors of cities start talking about and trying to get a NBA player to their city, that says a lot about him and the economy. ya sure this whole one hour special on ESPN is kinda overboard but its pulling in around 2.5 million dollars and its all going to charity. he brought life back into cavaliers and the city itself and i understand how he would look into signing with another team after coming short year after year with a team. look at chris bosh, now that guy got the shitty end of the stick. toronto of all teams is where he landed and toronto wont see the light of a championship for another 10 years at least if not more with or without him. just my opinion.

jznsn2u

why is he a little bitch and a sore loser? hes the biggest thing to come to basketball since michael jordan. when mayors of cities start talking about and trying to get a NBA player to their city, that says a lot about him and the economy. ya sure this whole one hour special on ESPN is kinda overboard but its pulling in around 2.5 million dollars and its all going to charity. he brought life back into cavaliers and the city itself and i understand how he would look into signing with another team after coming short year after year with a team. look at chris bosh, now that guy got the shitty end of the stick. toronto of all teams is where he landed and toronto wont see the light of a championship for another 10 years at least if not more with or without him. just my opinion.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
He's a little bitch and a sore loser because of what he did last year after the Cavs lost to the Magic. He straight walked to the locker room. He didn't even bother to shake the hands of the other players or anything. I'm sorry, but coming from a guy who's played competitive basketball since I was 5, one thing I learned is that even if you lose, you respect your opponents. And he acted like a little bitch after the whole ordeal with that guy dunking on him at his basketball camp. He tried to hide the truth by having Nike take away all the cameras? Wow... Yeah he was the MVP for the past two seasons, but he's got zero rings. Look, to each his own right? I'm just not a LeBron fan.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
LeBron lost a lot of fans last night. He lost his chance of becoming one of the greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc... Him going to Miami is like a FWD or RWD driver switching over to an AWD just because it has better handling. I've got no respect for guys that jump on the bandwagon because they can't cut it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
LeBron lost a lot of fans last night. He lost his chance of becoming one of the greats like Jordan, Magic, Bird, etc... Him going to Miami is like a FWD or RWD driver switching over to an AWD just because it has better handling. I've got no respect for guys that jump on the bandwagon because they can't cut it.
dude i dont get why he made a big thing out of a trade............i dont even watch basketball but that shit was stupid i was watching it on sports center on ESPN and that was retarded.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
This is what Dan Gilbert said about LBJ in a letter posted on the Cavs website: http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/gilberts_letter_to_fans_james.html

Dear Cleveland, all of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers supporters wherever you may be tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several-day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one."

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our homegrown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland. Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day...

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue...

Dan Gilbert

Majority Owner

Cleveland Cavaliers

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dude i dont get why he made a big thing out of a trade............i dont even watch basketball but that shit was stupid i was watching it on sports center on ESPN and that was retarded.
The media made it such a big deal, when it really wasn't. People swear that the Heat are going to win the championship next year... I'm going to laugh if the Celtics beat the Heat in the playoffs. That's if th Heat even makes it to the playoffs. Nothing is guaranteed.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
The media made it such a big deal, when it really wasn't. People swear that the Heat are going to win the championship next year... I'm going to laugh if the Celtics beat the Heat in the playoffs. That's if th Heat even makes it to the playoffs. Nothing is guaranteed.
agreed. Im still hoping the Kings will make it to the playoffs :D

wait i forgot you dont know what the Kings are i think you call them the Queens