NEED 4 SPEED UNDERGROUND PRO STREET you guys ready?

LewmaticDC2

lol agreed. oh shit NOS son! haha. I loved the first one just because it had the s2k, dc5, and ITR. now for me to repeat myself one more time: ANY HONDAS IN THIS NEW ONE!!!!!!!!!!!?????
the game will have hondas. acura ITR, acura RSX, newer model civic si, older model civic hatch. thats pretty much all the hondas i know of thats in the game.

GSratedR

Rated R
the game will have hondas. acura ITR, acura RSX, newer model civic si, older model civic hatch. thats pretty much all the hondas i know of thats in the game.
thats fine and dandy like sour candy, but when i wake up in the morning i reach for the ultimate in hardcore adrenaline pumping, road hugging, noob smashing, screaming and cussing at your tv, virtual voyage of vtec screaming road sex. a nice big bowl of FORZA Os. thats right its Racing...For Brekfast!:lol:

CortezBanks

Yeah it looks sick. Gonna be way more cars that you would normaly see on the road racing, not all exotics. But im definitely gettin it for my ps3 to go along with my brand new HDTV.

LewmaticDC2

yea whenever a game is advertised to be avalible on a certain day its usually avalible to buy the end of that week.

Surferman

Anyone know if its commin for PS2? And can yall belive im on a PSP right now my mom took away my computer lol and it sucks

Backwoodz Tuner

Fuck yeah finaly scored my pro street today! Jus takina a break from it now. My opinion yaeh its pretty dope. Good graphics and sound , besides the annoying as announcer dude always slappin his gumz! Lol. You start as a 240 sx S13 and go on to scoring a drag civic ek hatch. Its def different from the rest so far but its cool. I'll keep ya'all postd, oh yeah there's an 05 rsx on the game too,I raced it but haven't had the option 2 purchase it yet. Soon

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
thats fine and dandy like sour candy, but when i wake up in the morning i reach for the ultimate in hardcore adrenaline pumping, road hugging, noob smashing, screaming and cussing at your tv, virtual voyage of vtec screaming road sex. a nice big bowl of FORZA Os. thats right its Racing...For Brekfast!:lol:
lol! Sad no one gave you props... that made me laugh.

My buddies will buy it for their 360's, and thats the most playing I will do of it. :shrugs: