Need a new user name...mine's dumb

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
So, my username has served me well, but was chosen in a rush so I could pm ricky to buy a head from him. I have now decided it is dumb and needs to change. Gotta be cool like evrybody else. Thought of a funny one(Str8Ballin) that does NOT fit me at all, but that's what makes it funny... Also thought of a more serious one (Conflicted or ConflictedG3), which kinda does fit me...laid back and funny on the surface, little more turmoil etc... once you start digging :) Anywho...ideas? Or opinions on the 2 I mentioned? And yes I realize this is kinda a lame thread, but I'm bored and feeling indecisive, so deal...

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Lol...I don't know who you are, so I don't really care what you think. This is the lounge numb nuts. And also, my title pretty clearly indicated what the thread was about. Why click if u no like?

Samurai, I might leave it, just that I personally don't like how generic it is and would rather have something a little more original than my name and the year I was born, lol... That's all.

Last edited:

sage0021

Lol...I don't know who you are, so I don't really care what you think. This is the lounge numb nuts. And also, my title pretty clearly indicated what the thread was about. Why click if u no like?

Be creative and make your own. You don't need help to make a screen name.