Need advice on which mods

mirrorimg

Get some LS meshies. I think they would look perfect on your car, with a slight drop.

closest pic I could find

If youre thinking of upgrading the exhaust, you need to decide if you are ever going to turbo it. If you do, you will have to replace it all. The header is not compatible, and you will need larger exhaust piping.

Last edited:

red.line

ive been close to 200 horse with a b18a i had itr pistons and stock cams and had all about speed tune it and it was 186 hp to the wheels if i had cams and head goodies i would of pulled to the 200 mark check this video out it revs to 9200 mine only goes to 8600
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lViwznyTWq0

Yeah, I never meant for it to sound like you could NEVER hit 200 on a N/A B18A, but it's so much more effective to b00st it and gives you a lot more potential for MOAR power.

Make sure u do that tune up.. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel filter, fluids (trans and oil). That is all NEEDED..

I like the car, looks good. deff got that old school look to it :)

crazy_cali23

I will be doing a tune up soon. I will put a turbo on when I do and engine swap later on, im thinking about going with a b16. I like the mesh rims, I have also been looking at some drag rims and a few other types. Im not to worried if I dont make 200 as long as its quicker than stock.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Here are a few pics of the car with more to come:

Not bad. I wish I had power door locks :(

ive been close to 200 horse with a b18a i had itr pistons and stock cams and had all about speed tune it and it was 186 hp to the wheels if i had cams and head goodies i would of pulled to the 200 mark check this video out it revs to 9200 mine only goes to 8600
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lViwznyTWq0

186 with just Type R pistons? I'm gonna need you to list more mods than that or I call shenanigans.

94dc4

My name matches again lol
FTW! Such a nice change having power everything coming from my Civic and 240 where everything was manual.
My DC had power everything. This car has power everything except the door locks. F these power seatbelts, gimme door locks instead! That's about as redundant as a Dodge Neon with power windows but rear crank ones lol

Anyone ever take power door locks from a GSR and put them in an LS?

Last edited:

red.line

My DC had power everything. This car has power everything except the door locks. F these power seatbelts, gimme door locks instead! That's about as redundant as a Dodge Neon with power windows but rear crank ones lol

Anyone ever take power door locks from a GSR and put them in an LS?
Ahaha, Canadian DA's ftw :p