Need advice

joserivera

I have a 99 acura integra bare head for sale. It has no valves, springs and retainers. I do have all the bolts, cam caps, rockers arms, and stuff like that. I was gonna fully built it but I got a k series motor for pretty cheap so im gonna build that one now. The head has already been pressure checked and wash. It has all new valve seams. I have receipts to show proof of the work done. This head if you dont know is rare and already has a mild port and polish done to it. Not like the b16 si head or the b18 gsr heads. So you get better flow and more hp. Im taking best offers for it right now.. NO TRADES. CASH ONLY. This Head Will Come With A Bill Of Sale So You Know Everything Is Legit And No I Will Not Meet. You Will Have To Come TO My House So No Scams And Especially No CL Flakes

How much would you pay for this

1994 Integra

Need advice? Put this in the for sale section. With pictures. And ask for offers. Is it an ITR head? You are being to vague with your description.

cody1018

Alright
1. Follow the rules (if trying to sell)
2. What type of engine did this head come off of?
3. Where do you live?
4. Number to contact you @
5. Pictures

joserivera

Yes itr head and no I am not trying to sell if you read it say how much should I pay for this
Next time read before you post

1994 Integra

It says you have a 1999 integra head for sale? Ohhh. You copied and pasted a cl post. Well heres an idea. Do a little research on the integra type r head value. Buy not saying it was a cl post you confused us.

joserivera

I did research and found a price range and was wondering what you guys thought and I should have been more specific

96GSRteg

Tyler
250. No cams? You can buy a complete built head for 500-700.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2