need advice

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
for best results when asking for help or advice... it is good to post detailed information on the problem... otherwise you are asking the trolls to come and play... Just sayin...

emd513

WOW!!!!!!!! I think I know this problem. Lol man come on. Now this a thread the guys should jump In an bash. My god dude there could be a million things with that kind of speech and no details. Your car is F%&*ed get a new one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

96LSteg

Jemel
Are you putting your key in the door? If so the motor won't make a sound. You have to put it in the trunk and it should start right up. You won't here it tho...:)

emd513

I think he got it started. We gave some really detailed info on this one guys. Pat yourselfs on the back. Good job. Lmao

R13

The other asshole
I wonder how many people go to TI and tell everyone we're a bunch of A-holes. :haha:

dlo253

Tons I'm sure. Fuck TI. They are a bunch of nazis lol... one time I got banned for PMing the mod to see why I wasn't able to make posts after the little trial BS or whatever.

emd513

Lmao. Figures. Too many panzys running around. They should stop trying to save the dumb people in the new cars and let them just kill there self off.:D