need advice

vaultman

Car will not turn over even with a jump start. Key just turns in igintion and lights come on and no sounds nothing at all happens.

nick92

92 lowered da
corossion around the terminals will make it inpossible to jump sometimes.. take sum baking soda mixed with water and pour directly on any corosion and c if that helps

R13

The other asshole
??? why would you do that?

Just take something like a soft brass brush and clean it.

nick92

92 lowered da
hey ive been straded before in my old s10 and this old mechanic man tried giving me a jump and my whole dash would just go dead when i tried cranking it and he was like hold on and grabed his coke out his truck and went to pour on my battery terminals and i about flipped but sure as shit it ate the corosion right off... but anyways good luck man

smellyda

Have some one turn it over and use a volt meter to make sure ur getting power to the starter and if u are getting power it probably your starter or use a screwdriver to try and start it if that works then its a ignition or wireing problem.

emd513

Check all your connections to the starter. Make sure you didn't blow a fuse. If it still does nothing you might be needing a new switch. Happened to the last three I have had and also to a friend of mine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2