Need an honest opinion on my Integra

Tyler6

I just bought a 97 integra for $2500, it has a vtec, sounds amazing, perfect condition, nice voxo rims, but the only thing is is that it has 203000 miles. What are integras supposed to last to & is that a bad deal? I can post a pic

Bigd216

The Dream, I'm Living It!
i bought my first teg (95 ls 4 door, stock) wit 194,000 on it, for 3,500. drove the piss out of it for a while! no problems at all. just regular maint. 8)

04caliwrx

they car run for ever as long as you keep the services up. I drive the hell out of mine and it's runnin amazing.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Good condition is good condition. Im at 190k now and i know someone who rebuilt theirs at 300k. Theres plenty of people int he 200k+ and still driving. These comments do not define the condition and reliability of YOUR car.

jbrown97ls

Good condition is good condition. Im at 190k now and i know someone who rebuilt theirs at 300k. Theres plenty of people int he 200k+ and still driving. These comments do not define the condition and reliability of YOUR car.
^This!

Its a Honda; take care of it and it will last forever.

Do the usual maintenance (plugs,wires,timingbelt,etc) and you'll be fine

Kyle

Basically what everyone said before. Yes, all cars WILL die at some point. Some cars will blow up at 150k and others 300k. A guy at my dad's dealership had a EG with over 300k on the original drivetrain and it was holding up just fine. I am not a fan of high mile cars personally but they can last a while. But as the car gets older, stuff will begin to wear. It's the nature of the beast when owning a high mile car. Depends how the previous owners took care of it.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
All depends on how the last owner cared for it and how you will. These cars can last 300k plus if they're serviced correctly.