need fast auto

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
k im looking to speed up my 94 ls auto, its going to be a show car a girly car but wanna get at least 300 hp all motor, is that possible? well other than that we are going to swap out a tsx in. and louis vuitton it out may be even do the engine and dash cuz i think i want them paddle shifters, and im looking to paint it a metallic pearl white but that will be with time i NEED at least 300hp for now.and maybe a jdm front end shave my rear and the side do a single 4 door tail light so that i can shave off my gas door and one half will be the filler for the tank, shave door handles with lambos shave the antenna some i.c.e and then ill be done for a day or so but we will need your help so lets start with the easiest way to get the 300 i know there are a few things i forgot but when we get there ill ask.

mirrorimg

k im looking to speed up my 94 ls auto, its going to be a show car a girly car but wanna get at least 300 hp all motor, is that possible? well other than that we are going to swap out a tsx in. and louis vuitton it out may be even do the engine and dash cuz i think i want them paddle shifters, and im looking to paint it a metallic pearl white but that will be with time i NEED at least 300hp for now.and maybe a jdm front end shave my rear and the side do a single 4 door tail light so that i can shave off my gas door and one half will be the filler for the tank, shave door handles with lambos shave the antenna some i.c.e and then ill be done for a day or so but we will need your help so lets start with the easiest way to get the 300 i know there are a few things i forgot but when we get there ill ask.

You will not see 300 hp with a B-series motor without forced induction. When you say "Swap a TSX in," Do you mean a K-Series?

I dont think it is that difficult to hit 300 all motor on a K. Dont think you will be able to run an automatic transmission though.

Figure out what you want first, then plan it out, then do it. You said a lot, but I will believe it when I see it.

And don't do lambo doors. If you haven't been around for the past couple years, they are old news.

916LSpinoy

The JDM Pinoy
What is the use of having 300hp for a car that is only meant for show? A car that is meant to just sit as a show car doesn't need that much HP if it's not going to be driven...Most of us Integra peeps in this Forum are Tuners...We like to drive our Integras...But that's just me...i say if your not going to Drive it, then why Tune it....

chrisjames

chrisjames
maybe you should just start with a tsx, or with all the money you plan on pumping into it just get a new 300hp car? sorry but it all just seems a little unrealistic.

jznsn2u

You will not see 300 hp with a B-series motor without forced induction. When you say "Swap a TSX in," Do you mean a K-Series?

I dont think it is that difficult to hit 300 all motor on a K. Dont think you will be able to run an automatic transmission though.

Figure out what you want first, then plan it out, then do it. You said a lot, but I will believe it when I see it.

And don't do lambo doors. If you haven't been around for the past couple years, they are old news.
X2

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
What is the use of having 300hp for a car that is only meant for show? A car that is meant to just sit as a show car doesn't need that much HP if it's not going to be driven...Most of us Integra peeps in this Forum are Tuners...We like to drive our Integras...But that's just me...i say if your not going to Drive it, then why Tune it....
ok well my bf's teg's gonna be the tuner, mine is gonna be the show, but it only sits when i sleep since i'm driving it all day and just because its going to be pretty doesn't mean it can't kickass :what: :drive:

XxCaryxX

An automatic needs to be "Bulletproofed" to handle high horsepower applications.(The bulletproofing makes the automatic transmission capable of handling approx 400-450 horsepower reliably). Levelten.com is legit and can help with that, but I warn you now its expensive. The K-Series swap is possible with manuals, but I am not sure about the automatic as I have never seen it done. And I would suggest Forced Induction over all motor if you plan to stay B-Series with the 300 Horsepower goal.

Edit: The LevelTen.com's bulletproofing allows for those HP numbers I said, I can't vouch for any other companies).

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
yeah I don't know about 300hp, but turbo would be the most efficient way to gain power on the existing motor. You'll have to figure out what software is compatible for tuning an auto though. And for that much power you'll have to build on the motor- cams/valvetrain, pistons, rods, etc. Be prepared to spend a lot of money

phatintegra

Banned
300whp may be possible on n/a on Hybrid K motor.

Just to give you a heads up do you really want to compete into show? It's allot of money for plastic awards and the show scene been dying down in the past few years. I been in the show circuit since the 90s and myself been slowing down allot.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
like every other post says. all motor hp gains are hard to do with out putting an ass load of money into it. only because with each part you put on you gain minimal hp. your best bet is to go with low compression pistons and turbo it. on a simple t3/t4 hybrid turbo .60 trim you can get up to around 250-270 hp on 7 psi.