Need For Speed Carbon

speedin

The Transporter
yea im excited for this one. you can make ur own bodykit. so you dont have to have the ugly ricy stuff that they have. and best of all (most wanteds downfall) ITS NIGHT!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
ooo i like but im not too sure about the racing i like the racing from underground 2 and the way that was setup. what they need is drag races with straight strips none of this obstacle bullshit. thats what they are straight and only!!!! but it looks cool with the whole body kit thing.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
im gonna grab the 360 copy.

any integra's or rsx?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
looks good. Kinda reminds me of the 3rd F&F in that last race. I'll have to get my 360, then buy it for that. lol

DarkDB1

Ohh, I want it... It seem's like a decent game... But the guy playing has bad taste.

In about a month or so, They'll release the car list if they havent already.

bongo667

WAHOOOO!!! Drifting is back!!!! Thats the only thing I don't like about NFS Most Wanted, NO DRIFTING!!!!

sOuL

late oct early nov, the demo for ps2 u can download off of lime wire gotta search under programs, but if u cant then u gotta wait till the middle or end of sept to get the demo. it will be in Playstation magazine and xbox magazines, and some gamestops and ebgames should have them also

Last edited: