Need For Speed Shift

DC2GSR

N/A is best!
The graphics looks pretty damn good, not sure on the whole game though. If I was into video games I would get it. The last time I picked up a controller was when NFS Under Ground 2 came out lol

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
this one actually looks awesome. i love the detailed interior view. i've liked the NFS, for the most part. i didn't like Carbon. Pro Street was an "okay" attempt at making the series legit again, but i mean it was OKAY at best.

this one looks like a better version of Pro Street, and FAAAAAAAAAAAAR better looking. Might pick this one up.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Yeah I read a article on this. This will be more like forza or gran turismo. EA brought a totally new development company in to make the game. It will be nothing like any of the old games. Its will be a simulation racer where the old ones were arcade racers.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah I read a article on this. This will be more like forza or gran turismo. EA brought a totally new development company in to make the game. It will be nothing like any of the old games. Its will be a simulation racer where the old ones were arcade racers.
Looks like EA really did their homework and put in a lot of effort to create this new game. I give them mad props. :thumbs up

LewmaticDC2

game looks pretty good, no integras in this one but there will be the S2000 and civic si

Ballerin1

Well that's gay, my parents bought the wii and it has all GAY games. I wish NFS made games for the wii. :'(