Need guidance/options

Siggfreed

Hey everyone... I've been doing a lot of reading about LS VTEC options,
which I am strongly considering, but I'm worrying about reliability being an issue.
I love how reliable my Integra is and I don't want to screw all of that up.
Is LS VTEC a viable option? Or is it a waste of time and money and a bigger headache than its worth??

Also, as far as visuals go, where would be a good place to shop for
aftermarket bumpers and body kits? Thanks for reading and thanks
to everyone for your serious input.

Last edited:

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
It's expensive. It's more than just throwing a VTEC head on your block. As far as reliability goes, I know that they make headgaskets specifically for LSV now so that part shouldn't be an issue. It just needs to be done correctly and with patience. If it were up to me though and I had the money to spend, I would just buy a nice low milage swap from JDM source.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you have to ask you havent done enough reading or dont comprehend what youve read. I suggest you do more reading and take from it a decision on what direction to take.

Cant help you on the body kits except to look into your local shops and see what they can get. Otherwise browse online and get it shipped to you but youre gonna get recommendations against big body kits and just about any aftermarket bumper out there.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
If you don't know much about cars, I wouldn't reccomended ls vtec. It's a motor build that requires alot of work and expertise to run properly. And please don't buy a body kit. Pretty much all after market body kits for our cars look like complete ass. Lower it, rims and add a lip kit and call it a day. It's your car but you're not gonna find alot of support here for kits.

cvcrcr99

If you want more power with the same reliability, go for a GSRLip kit FTW. B18c1 motor.

Lip kit FTW