Need Help!! all four signals went OUT!

killaberna

I need help guys. I got my car back from the body shop and i noticed my left corner light was out so i tried messen with it for a lil but it didnt come on so i said fuc it ill deal with it in the morning so i drove off and went to run some irans but as i was making a left coming home i seen my turn signal cut off on my cluster out of no were so i quickly try to turn on my hazards and they blink twice and then go off, and now none of my signals work WTF!!! I dont know whats wrong I could really use some help. I tried checking my fuses but none of them light up on my fuse checker, What could be happening. I need to fix this ASAP!. I dont want to get a fix it ticket for something dumb...could my fuse box have gotten out! Who knows a good electrical person here in long beach i can take my car too?

rexpepper123

it is right by the fuse box under the driverside dash. the relay is a small little black box that you can just pull out.

killaberna

it is right by the fuse box under the driverside dash. the relay is a small little black box that you can just pull out.
ok, i think i know what you talkn about. what do i replace it with? can i just replace it with a fuse of the right amp rating? if so which one?

killaberna

The black box im talking about is as big as a fuse right or i might be mistakn. hold on ima Google it real quick.

rexpepper123

its not a fuse. you need to get another relay. could be a fuse if you need the fuse diagram just google what year of car you have like for example "98 integra fuse panel diagram" something along those lines.

killaberna

^ haha is air an even a word, i swear i was thinking for like two minutes how do you spell errands? ahaha, i guess i should be posting in the drunk and wasted thread right about now.lol

rexpepper123

air ans-like things i had to do smart one!,, well is this what the turn signal relay looks like?

[/IMG]
yeah thats it. you just replace it if its bad. but check the fuse first an if the fuse is blown you might have a short so have a couple extra on hand just in case. if its not the fuse could be the relay replace an see if it works. if not then theres something else wrong an im not to sure what else it might be.

killaberna

What number fuse is it> iv checked and the only ones that seem to be related are the running lights and the high beams but they seem to be good. This is what i found-

Fuse # / Amperage/ Wire Color Description/

01 30 White Moonroof Motor
03 7.5 White/Red Power Antenna, Ceiling Light, Data Link, Integratred Control Unit
04 20 Yellow/Black (Sedan) Pass Rear Window Motor
05 20 White/Yellow Driver Front Window Motor
06 20 White/Green Power Door Locks
07 20 Green/Black (Sedan) Driver Rear Window Motor
08 20 Blue/Black Pass Front Window Motor
09 10 Red/Blue Right High Beam Headlight
10 10 Red/Green Left High Beam Headlight & High Beam Indicator
13 7.5 Black/Yellow Rear Window Defogger, ABS Control, Power Mirror, A/C System
14 20 Green/Black Wiper/Washer, ICU, Moonroof relay
15 10 Yellow Clock (control), Gauges, Backup Lights, Maintenance Reminder Light
16 7.5 Yellow/Black (CAN) Daytime Running Lights Control
17 10 White/Yellow (CAN) Daytime Running Lights Control