need help asap

greddy1387

Ok I have a 1994 integra ls my problem is my pass side front wheel will shake going down the road when I hit the gas. I've replaced 2 wheels bearing and at 60 bucks apeice its kinda expensive. I just got a new one pressed intoday I got down the road and it starts to woblle again. What can I do to fix it.

dc2_

happened to me..

my tire had a huge bubble...check it out take it off and look for it

if u cant see it then roll it and see if it rolls straight..

turbteg-gsr

it could also be your control arm bushings or your tie rod end is shot

greddy1387

it could also be your control arm bushings or your tie rod end is shot
how do i check these?

Or a bad CV joint.
same ? how can i see if this is bad

happened to me..

my tire had a huge bubble...check it out take it off and look for it

if u cant see it then roll it and see if it rolls straight..
i switched the wheels to try it out still does it.

wheel needs balancing prob
i switched my wheels around still does it.

mjones73

A bad inner joint can cause a shake on acceleration.

If it's vibrating during acceleration and you let off the gas, does it stop while you maintain speed? I'd put money on it, one of your inner joints is bad. Check to see if either has a torn boot and lost it's grease.

greddy1387

I noticed yesterday when I went tol pop it off it had. Grease leaked all over it and yes if u let off the gas and maintan ur speed it'll stop but soon as u get into qagain it start wobbling again

mjones73

Yeah most likely it's an inner joint, just need to figure out which one and swap out the shaft.

greddy1387

I noticed yesterday when I went tol pop it off it had. Grease leaked all over it and yes if u let off the gas and maintan ur speed it'll stop but soon as u get into qagain it start wobbling again

mjones73

The axle or shaft is the whole assembly, it's got an inner and outer CV joint on it, the inner being the one at the transmission side, the outer at the wheel hub. When the inner one goes it causes the symptoms you're seeing.

greddy1387

Ok thank you so much. I've done lots of swaps and installed lots of parts but didn't know the name ican get a nnew axle for 49.99