Need help.. car won't start in certain situations, need to fix ASAP!

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Pimp...like I mentioned above I had the same problem with my 94 LS (auto) and went thru the same troubleshooting like you did. As you mentioned about the coil, I would check for sparks (if no sparks) replace the coil which I had to do...If your unlucky like me, you probably will end up replacing the ICM too (I read if the coil is bad the ICM will follow later) if you have not already done so. Once again, good luck. Come back and let us know your fix.

pimphand-strong

well.......
i put a new coil in, and same problem. so: new relay, ICM, coil, rotor button, cap, wires, and plugs. same problem as before.

i'm getting ready to put comprehensive on it and just so happen to leave it running with the door open in downtown Atlanta. maybe i'll get $1500 for it from insurance :(

someone please tell me something i wanna hear.

F3D3X

pimp i got the same issue bro. My 00 ls just died a few days ago i woke up one morning and it just cranked but no start. i replaced the ICM and the main relay and still doesnt start. I am starting to think my ecu is bad because i have not found a solution for this problem at all. NOBODY has an answer!