Need Help Deciding On These Two Rims Please!!!!

konig16

LS Vtec=:)
i think the black gt3s would look nice but track2s would look pritty badass 2 in my opinion and there a lil diff then what most are used too... def dont go red on silver though

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
konig16 said:
i think the black gt3s would look nice but track2s would look pritty badass 2 in my opinion and there a lil diff then what most are used too... def dont go red on silver though
dude i was thinking the same cuz most people dont have the blk track2 it be different but i want it to flow with the car also so thats why im confused hey i read in ur member profile ur from gurnee i had a girlfriend that used to live there im not sure if u know her her name was marisa matela maybe if u have an older sister she might know her its crazy cuz i remember she would tell me its a small ass town

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
hey melt i might be interested in ur si rims how much u looking to sell them my tall friend

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i dunno cause they are all i got so i dont have anything to ride on if i did sell em.

anyone think these will look good on my car? I got the same color as acurals209 but no cf hood

Last edited: