Need Help Fast!

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
So I get in my car to head back to college, and now my passenger-side window won't go up. I had the window down last night. Maybe something got knocked loose when I closed the door with the window down? It's never given me any problems.

Tried both the driver's side switch and the passenger's side switch. Neither work. Need to get this fixed asap so I can get back to school.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
did you accidently hit the window lock switch? lol!!
lmao. That's exactly what it was. :smackself So apparently I can take stuff apart, fix it, and put it all back together; but a window lock is just too much for me to handle. :lol: Thanks Coy. I'm actually really happy it was just me being stupid. Didn't feel like taking another door apart to fix something.

BTW...I finally got a PS3 headset!

Its funny how the driver cant control it either when the switch is on... lmao
Exactly. Didn't think it would lock the driver's side too.

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
noob.. :rolf:

finally. now you could talk shit rather than type shit
:rolf: Yep, I'll admit it. I'm officially a noob. I've torn apart an engine, helped put one together, helped put the engine and trans into the car, and done countless other crap. But a window lock confounds me. :shock: Officially demoted back to noob status.

Yep. Now you can hear what an idiot noob sounds like. :rolf:

speedin

The Transporter
:rolf: Yep, I'll admit it. I'm officially a noob. I've torn apart an engine, helped put one together, helped put the engine and trans into the car, and done countless other crap. But a window lock confounds me. :shock: Officially demoted back to noob status.

Yep. Now you can hear what an idiot noob sounds like. :rolf:
K.I.S.S. Most important acronym when working with cars...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
this has honestly happen to me and i went ONE day with my window being down over-night !
lol reminds me when my horn on my alarm stopped working, the alarm activated with out me noticing so i was push starting my car the whole day b4 i figured it out