Need help finding after market euro headlights please!!

Anthony7

I really need help finding some really good looking after market 1 piece euro headlights because these factory 3 piece ones have got to go. But I've looked everywhere.... and no one seems to carry them anymore. Some places told me they were discontinued and that kinda scares me. If anyone knows any one or any place that actually has them, please let me know. Lots of websites claim they have them but they really don't so please make sure they actually do have them. If they ask for more than $400, they are out of their mind. Because I've seen them go for as low as $220. I prefer the black halo projectors but honestly at this point, I'll take any kind of good looking euro headlights. I got a 2nd gen. Please and thank you!

Last edited:

96LSteg

Jemel
Why not just get some jdm 1 peices?

P.S. it would help to know what year your car is and stay faaaaaar away from halos :lol:

Anthony7

Why not just get some jdm 1 peices?

P.S. it would help to know what year your car is and stay faaaaaar away from halos :lol:
My car is a 91 and where can I get some JDM 1 pieces? If you got a link, that would be awesome! I'm not trying to rice out my car or anything. It's just I hate that they are 3 piece. And yeah I plan to stay away from the halos lol.

Anthony7

eBay has a few sets ranging $250 - $300
If it's at all possible, send me the link to them please. I looked on ebay before and found nothing. Make sure it's for a 91 Integra LS. Ugh I've been looking for about a month. Someone has to have them.

Ryan659

Yes Joe, make sure you get the right item while searching for something for his car