Need Help Finding Type R

integraman123

ive recently made my mind up on what car that i want to buy ,a third gen integra type r with under 100,000 thousand miles i have 12,000-15,000 to spend please can someone help me thanks.

Last edited:

J_Jay_B

teg driver
where are you located... i know a guy in St. Louis, Missouri that was selling one, and i think it might be for sale still. he wanted 16,000 for it with 67,000 miles its black with the 98 USDM front end. all service papers come with the car, and everything was done at the dealership the car was purchased at... i will get in contact with him if you are interested

integraman123

where are you located... i know a guy in St. Louis, Missouri that was selling one, and i think it might be for sale still. he wanted 16,000 for it with 67,000 miles its black with the 98 USDM front end. all service papers come with the car, and everything was done at the dealership the car was purchased at... i will get in contact with him if you are interested
i stay in charlotte n.c., prefferably i would like the US front end the jdm front end is ok ,but i was planing on slappin some of the angle eye's on it and i think the US eyes look better than the other ones do .......but yea the shipping is not really an issue .....dont worry im not a scammer hahaha but yea im an integra lover and whatever it takes to get a low milage type r is fine with me as long as im not dealing with any scammers.

ropeadope14

i got 1 thats 5 miles down the road from me, in virginia beach, va. its got 81,000 miles, stock, $15,500 and its black with a usdm front end.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i stay in charlotte n.c., prefferably i would like the US front end the jdm front end is ok ,but i was planing on slappin some of the angle eye's on it and i think the US eyes look better than the other ones do .......but yea the shipping is not really an issue .....dont worry im not a scammer hahaha but yea im an integra lover and whatever it takes to get a low milage type r is fine with me as long as im not dealing with any scammers.
OMG... please dont reuin a type r...

integraman123

OMG... please dont reuin a type r...
hahaha i wouldent dare.....the head lights are the only thing i want done......everything els is gonna be pretty much stock , but of course im gonna slam it down and maby throw some mugen trinkets on it but yea other than that stock baby.:lol:

integraman123

but really is there not a dealership or somethin or someone that i could go through and pay to find me one with really low miles ....or are they just that hard to find.......hope not

but seriously thanks for yalls help so far