need help for a name :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
thinking of a name for a garage shop (selling parts, auto detailing, paint)

mostly gonna deal with hondas/acuras.. i thought of a few.. if you could come up with stuff, that'd be great! something along the lines of the 'jdm' names like 'top end' or 'tokyo auto salon'.. stuff like that..

honda lobby
h-refinery

and thats all i came up with.. lol!!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
this guy.. hahaha!!
im in san diego and there already is a 'panda garage' over here..

me and my other friend thought of 'hello auto garage' but i cant use that for my other friend.. lol!!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Are you starting a business, Coconut? More importantly, DO WE GET DISCOUNTS?! lol..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
yeah.. me and a friend is trying to start up a business.. if this actually goes thru, i'll give discounts.. and ask if i could even be a sponsor or something for c-i :D now help out with the names!!

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Well if it's any help try looking at things around you, pets for example.

A friend of mine has a really fat cat, and they were thinking about opening a shop. i said to call it Fat Cat Tuning and have their car as the mascot :lol:

heykosal

Angkorian
you could do somthin with your area/zip code like 760 motorsports
Thats original:roll:

I like Honda Lobby thats a good one:thumbs up.

Your future shop should also stock and sell parts, that way non-local members can get discounts too :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
but see.. we're also gonna deal with edm stuff as well.. my partner and i decided we will sell stuff available in europe too because THATS the next big thing..

if anything, im going with 'h-refined'

but keep the names coming!! decision not in stone.. yet..