Need help installing O2 sensor

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Hey I need help to install my new O2 sensors is there an easy way to do this ??? or is someone in the Eastern Maryland area that can give me a hand??? I have no access to a lift and my HOA is a complete pain in the ass about "working on your car" and have enough old bitty neighbors that would call in the complaint

Spody02

Name: Cody
what o2 sensor is it? 1st or the 2nd?

its not to hard, some times to really rust and and a bitch to get loose and if you cant get a wrench up there your going to have to pull the exhaust off, which is too hard... just get jack and crawl under there

almirefendic12

i would definitely say use a ranch and get that spray freeze of or something that would help to get the rust off because i had to do that same thing and it worked for me before using the freeze of spray make sure to let it cool down just for any safety.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
be carefull pulling it out... if it's not going to come with just alittle over normal force, don't push it. I pulled the threads on my o2 sensor when i swapped out my header. That's bad when that happens if you don't have new parts (including the manifold)