Need help need help need help, do I have keyless entry?

yzfr1

I just bought a 2001 Gsr n it only come with two keys. Just wanted to know does this year model come with keyless entry.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
My 96 did... but get an after market alarm system. Why is a key-less entry so important to you?

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Yes, 2001 GSRs had keyless entry. Problem with buying used cars is that sometimes you won't get a keyfob cause the previous owner either lost, broke or didn't turn it in with the car. You can buy replacement fob's and program them to work with your security system. I would recommend just getting an aftermarket alarm installed if you can.

yzfr1

Yes, 2001 GSRs had keyless entry. Problem with buying used cars is that sometimes you won't get a keyfob cause the previous owner either lost, broke or didn't turn it in with the car. You can buy replacement fob's and program them to work with your security system. I would recommend just getting an aftermarket alarm installed if you can.
I called the local Acura dealer and ask it the car come with keyless entry. They told me that it didn't come with it. So what is the deal. What I think is even a 98 civic ex has a keyless entry. N y doesn't a 01 Gsr come with it. Isn't Acura a luxury brand of Honda. But I just bought a Acura remote try to program but I'd didn't work. I have done this with my s2000 but work fine. Or maybe it doesn't come with keyless entry

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Are you going to get an alarm for it? If so, then there you go. If not, then you may as well leave your doors unlocked anyway. Either way you won't have to turn a key.

I have an alarm that has the keyless option and I have the keyless fob yet I always use my key to lock and unlock my car. I guess I'm just strange though.