Need help on lift points

jhun87

94 Ls
Hi, i have a 94 LS, bought this car couple months ago and it's time to work on it. But the thing is, I've never owned an integra before so i don't know much about it. This is prolly the noobest question but can someone tell me where the safe lift points of an integra preferably the LS if there's any difference.. Maybe pics of the lift points...? i don't know.. but anything will help.. =) safety first! Thanks!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
RIght behind the front tires, and in front of the back tires, if you look underneath you'll see a 5-6 inch long little plate, those are jack points

jhun87

94 Ls
Thanks for the pics! greatly appreciated. One more thing, is this also the points where i put the jack stands? Thanks!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Yes it is, if you put it anywhere else you risk caving in your floor , which is not pretty! it's large enough for you to jack it up from the side a bit, then sit the stand underneath!

WAR 178

Premium User
put the stands on those points. when jacking up the car... use the metal block of the frame under the front nose to lift the car up to put on the stands. and for the rear I use the tow hook block to lift the teggy in the air.

embr

Yea should only ever jack the car up by the torque box, no where else or ya risk damaging the rocker, suspension, floor and i've seen the aftermath and its not pretty.