Need help on what parts I should get

BSkaalid

I have a 94 RS integra with 197xxx KMS on the stock engine. The car has no problems and I want to start to add in engine mods.
I was planning on doing:
-exhaust system
-Air intake
-struts

What do you recommend adding into the car and what brands?

Also, for the exterior appearance looks I was planning on throwing it on coils and maybe some 16's that are black considering I have a white teggy.

Yes, it's a manual transmission, I was planning on turbo swapping it too! I'm on a bit of a budget and don't need anything crazy I just want her to spool. I'm new to the car scene so any help really goes a long way. I really want a affordable turbo but like I said, I know absolutely nothing about these things. I have connections to a lift and everything like that so all work will be possible and I don't have to worry about paying for installations due to these connections.

Thanks boys! Let's make this b*tch spool!!!

phatintegra

Banned
You made (3) topics of the same thing?????

If your bit on a budget and you want boost. It's going to run you over a $1,000usd easy. 197KM is about 122.4miles that you have on the clock.

If your desperate for boost. You need to make sure your motor is in good shape and maintenance is up to date first and then research everything about boost. You can't do a turbo swapping if your car never had a turbo or some sort. Pretty much there is allot more then adding a turbo on a vehicle. There is plenty of articles on turbo and FI (force induction) all over then net.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
You made (3) topics of the same thing?????

If your bit on a budget and you want boost. It's going to run you over a $1,000usd easy. 197KM is about 122.4miles that you have on the clock.

If your desperate for boost. You need to make sure your motor is in good shape and maintenance is up to date first and then research everything about boost. You can't do a turbo swapping if your car never had a turbo or some sort. Pretty much there is allot more then adding a turbo on a vehicle. There is plenty of articles on turbo and FI (force induction) all over then net.
This is exactly why I chose to not do FI, too much $$ Lol..

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
I have a 94 RS integra with 197xxx KMS on the stock engine. The car has no problems and I want to start to add in engine mods.
I was planning on doing:
-exhaust system
-Air intake
-struts

What do you recommend adding into the car and what brands?

Also, for the exterior appearance looks I was planning on throwing it on coils and maybe some 16's that are black considering I have a white teggy.

Yes, it's a manual transmission, I was planning on turbo swapping it too! I'm on a bit of a budget and don't need anything crazy I just want her to spool. I'm new to the car scene so any help really goes a long way. I really want a affordable turbo but like I said, I know absolutely nothing about these things. I have connections to a lift and everything like that so all work will be possible and I don't have to worry about paying for installations due to these connections.

Thanks boys! Let's make this b*tch spool!!!
Yonaka Exhaust 240$ Roughly
AEM Intake Filter W/ Ebay Tube (Thank me later)
If you mean suspension, then Just buy Yonaka Coilovers they are about 500$ and should be okay for dd'ing

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Get a gsr/itr trans and new clutch first before the three "mods" you posted.

Keep $aving

do what phatintegra said

94RS

No fucks given.
Why recommend shitty Yonaka coilovers when you can buy a Koni/Eibach setup for less...

Ryan659

Why recommend shitty Yonaka coilovers when you can buy a Koni/Eibach setup for less...

Why mention any of those shitty brands :mrgreen:

With that being said, I have a AEM intake I can sell you. Comes with the Carb EO sticker if you need it.