need help picking radiator

RT Type-R

"Carpe Diem"
hey guys im trying to get a radiator for my1994 gsr but ive been coming across ones that are denso and ones that showa. dont really have a clue what these mean but if any one can tell me what they mean and which one i should go for, that would be cool

mirrorimg

They are the manufacturer of the radiator.

I dont really think it matters which you get. As long as it fits a 94-01 Integra it will work.

EDIT: dc2darkness mentioned a manufacturer that offers full size full aluminum radiators. Expect to pay a higher price, but you dont have to worry about crappy plastic end tanks leaking. You also need aftermarket slim fans or mishimoto's fans to use.

95project_GS-R

id run a mishimoto cuz thhere good, only real decision is half mount or full size. id only do half mount if your boosting for the extra space.

TruMethodNj

i'm still trying to find a radiator for mine too. from my understanding, the denso and showa are just two different types of aluminum companies used to produce the radiator. ALSO, they are different in that they have different mounts for the stock fans. Thats why i'm going nuts trying to get a showa b/c my fans are just fine.