NEED help really quick!

speedin

The Transporter
Fake, no "Integra" in the bumper

they also dont claim to be OEM, they say "direct fit...OE replacement" IE, it is a direct replacement for the OEM part.

Last edited:

hamfacekilla

thats what i noticed to, i just thought maybe it was a stock photo or something. damn fail again lol nice Subaru BTW i just got done lookin at your thread

speedin

The Transporter
thats what i noticed to, i just thought maybe it was a stock photo or something. damn fail again lol nice Subaru BTW i just got done lookin at your thread
Yea, it sucks trying to find oem parts for a car as old as the tegs. Try a junkyard...

and thanks, yea its my toy :D

hamfacekilla

tell me about it lol i have looked everywhere high and low lol and our junkyards in michigan dont even carry hondas lol

93turboteg

dont mean to threadjack but i just noticed your from port huron, i drive thrugh there a lot to drive home since im from buffalo new york, im in holly michigan right now, any type of meets within the area that you know of??

hamfacekilla

dont mean to threadjack but i just noticed your from port huron, i drive thrugh there a lot to drive home since im from buffalo new york, im in holly michigan right now, any type of meets within the area that you know of??
no worries, this thread is solved anyways lol and there are some meets once in awhile, normally a member of CI named SpooledUpRacing holds them, generally in bigger cities like flint, and grand rapids