Need help spelling and with my alarm

yungNredy1

ma car has da alrm thing wich goes wit da key . 1.opens da lock ..2. does nothin
3. is suposed to start da car wich it doesnt..
REMMEMBER THIS IS ALL ON DA ALARM BOX THING.nex to da key.

HOW DO I MAKE SURE DA CAR TURNS ON WEN I PRES DAT BUTON EVERYSINGLE TIME

ITS ONLY DONE IT LIKE TWICE.. I WANA BE ABLE TO MAKE IT HAPEN.
PLS HELP?:oops:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
TURN FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!

I really don't know what your post says.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
you gotsa pop lock and drop it. just like that. yeah aight tight tight.

honestly if you're new to electricals or what not you should have it dealt with a professionals. you dont want to end up make an alarm faulty when a situation comes up. "knock on wood."

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
as cool as you mite sound in person, on these forums please type like a normal person if you want people to help you. otherwise it looks like gibberish

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
You might get some more help now that people can understand the title.

If your talking about an after market alarm/remote start best thing is to find out what kind it is and search for a manual online. Integras didn't come with remote start from the factory so if it's not after market your car is possessed.

wite2nr

take it back to whoever installed it and.....
hopefully you have the manual. most shops/people will not attempt to work on an alarm without the original installation manual.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You might get some more help now that people can understand the title.

If your talking about an after market alarm/remote start best thing is to find out what kind it is and search for a manual online. Integras didn't come with remote start from the factory so if it's not after market your car is possessed.
:rolf: