Need help with a few places to buy this stuff from please.

Integra36

Can't wait for my GSX!
Hey all,

Pretty new to the site other than lurking and reading up. Just wanted to know if anyone in Pennsylvania could recommend a good shop in the area that does Dyno testing, would install parts and upgrades, completely tune everything and test if possible?

Just bought a 1995 Acura Integra for my Fiancé. Auto of course:roll: But it's definitely a work in progress. We're going to be ordering front fenders because those are dented and rusted. Anyone know of a good priced and quality part site for those? Thinking of going with the Z3 fenders if anyone has seen them.

Also getting a new body kit because the one put on is all cracked up and bolted on all wrong. We've found a great one with a great price but wondering if anyone recommends something else or a different website with the right price?

Also need some new doors, it's a 2 door. Driver's side door is shredded at the handle and is beyond repair. Interior side of the door is stand up and pretty old looking. Not really worth keeping to repair either. Should we just order stock doors from a Acura/Honda dealer? We'll be heading to "Harry's you pull it" today to see if we can't find new doors and some other parts.

Also need a bit of help with the Sunroof, doesn't close and I believe it's the track powering or something. One main reason we need a good shop in the area that does pretty much everything. Power antenna track makes a huge grinding noise when turning on or off as well.

Trying to find a body shop or place that does it all, tuning, hooking up and installing various things and also putting on body kit or whatever. Needs a new set of quarter panels because of rust in the rear wheel wells. Front wells have nothing in them. Should we order this new from Acura/Honda dealer?

Interior has ripped seats and rusted tracks but we'll more than likely replace that from parts at the "you pull it" sometime this week. Anyone know of where to buy new interior (floor)? Really beat up and old, needs to be cleaned, shampooed and also stained unless we can find another place to get it from.

Well that is pretty much it for now. I know it's asking a lot but from looking around I didn't see anyone ask about this stuff. Any help would be appreciated, especially with the flooring and interior restore. Will get pics today and will make an appropriate post detailing everything needing work. Just wanting some direction right now.

First time working on an Integra for us. Thanks in advance to any and all help!

~Dave