Need Help with Angel Eye Tail Light Ring Wiring

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
So go find a wiring diagram and identify a 12V source in that grouping
That's why I came here. I have yet to find a wiring diagram for the tail lights harness. I'll post a picture later and maybe someone on here can help me figure it out.

dlo253

I don't think the taillights would get constant power.... or they would always be on.

One of those wires gets power when the lights are turned on. Get the diagram from hondahookup.com and a test light to figure out which wire is power.

Mike61096

Theres 3 wires going to one of the 2 bulbs that light up when I switch the parking lights on. Green, Red/Black and solid black. My guess is the Red/Black is 12v+ and Black is ground.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I don't think the taillights would get constant power.... or they would always be on.

One of those wires gets power when the lights are turned on. Get the diagram from hondahookup.com and a test light to figure out which wire is power.
oh yeah... Just tap it to a license plate wire

Mike61096

oh yeah... Just tap it to a license plate wire
I don't think I wanna do that, only because I'm not sure if the license plate wire is constantly on, and I would need to extend the red and black wires on the angel eye to do so. My plan is just to splice the red angel eye wire with the red/black wire on the parking light bulb, and the black angel eye wire to the black ground wire.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol this guy is funny.

Run your own power wire to them. We keep giving you ideas and you keep shooting them down, it sounds like you know how you want to do it

Mike61096

Lol this guy is funny.

Run your own power wire to them. We keep giving you ideas and you keep shooting them down, it sounds like you know how you want to do it
I am taking your guys ideas. I'm splicing the wires to the bulbs that light up when the parking lights are on. I didn't come up with this myself.

dlo253

Are you gonna verify which wires are correct?
In your previous post you said you were guessing one was the correct wire. Dont just assume, verify before shit gets fucked up..

Mike61096

Are you gonna verify which wires are correct?
In your previous post you said you were guessing one was the correct wire. Dont just assume, verify before s*** gets f***ed up..
Of course. I found this wiring schematic, and I'm pretty sure it confirms that red/black wire is the 12v+ i need.

dlo253

K cool just checkin since you said guess earlier. Wiring is the last type of work you wanna be guessin on.

Mike61096

K cool just checkin since you said guess earlier. Wiring is the last type of work you wanna be guessin on.
Yea, I've had issues in the past, not problems I caused, problems with the car when I bought it. So based on the schematic do you think the red/black wire is the 12v+ i have to splice with the red angel eye wire?