Need help with future Gs-r

ExPoSeD

hey guys im realllllly new to like everything but im in love with integras im about to get my lisence and was wondering if it was worth getting a 94gs-r 5spd 95k miles. how does a 94 run ? should i look for a 96-00? please respond :D

ExPoSeD

cool thx man is 95k miles to much though? or is it ok?

sonicvybe

new driver
personally i wud try to find somethin with 60k or less...hence a 96-00...just my preference.. :???:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
It wouldnt bother me about the mileage, thats less then 10,000 a year. Just make sure it was maintained.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ExPoSeD said:
can anyone tell me if 95k miles is to much for a 94 gs-r please :D
my 95 has a little over 87k on it. but its not a gsr. not that it matters a whole lot. anyways spend the time looking around. id like to say i did the same but i bought mine kinda spur of the moment. luckily nothing major has gone wrong... just the usual things that go wrong with a used car in the 1st 3 months that the previous dealer/seller was able to cover up

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Check the blue book value on it by going to www.kbb.com. I'd also take the car to a mechanic you trust before buying it so they can look it over. Or even, take it to Honda/Acura and have them go over it. -Just my two cents.

ltrain

i purchosed mines with 166k and it runs great but it was also garaged babied and had plenty of maintenance records, check if they have paperwork, if they do i rather get a gsr with papers(maintenance) with 130k then without with 100k

Matticus

Just make sure to check the compression and do a leak down test, if everything is straight, it should be okay, no matter how many miles are on the car/motor