Need help with specs.

bassm

Not sure if anyone would know this but could someone try to tell me some of the specs on my car?

Under the hood is at the bottom.

bassm

You 2 are so immature. Pretty sad I came on here to get help and I get made fun of.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
hey men you have to get oem bumbers,,,,that looks like MONEY said alien car...

bassm

just get 94-01 F/R OEM bumpers
Thanks, any idea's what I could do about the lights/door's? I have shaved door handle's and i'm not sure it would look so hot with a stock type body.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome, I'm Mitch. It's either got a gsr b18c1 in there or a b16, and a body kit. Most on here dint like body kits. For a stock look, you'll want to get a front end, headlights and bumper. Then you'll wanna get a rear bumper and a single exhaust. You have your work cut out for you. Good luck

bassm

Welcome, I'm Mitch. It's either got a gsr b18c1 in there or a b16, and a body kit. Most on here dint like body kits. For a stock look, you'll want to get a front end, headlights and bumper. Then you'll wanna get a rear bumper and a single exhaust. You have your work cut out for you. Good luck
Thanks for the warm welcome Mitch, would any of you guy's know the approximate price for this build?

I live in North-East Florida if that gives you a better idea for pricing.

money

the back bumper look's stock with some weird lip thing's under it , im not sure that's what it looks like to me

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm in MD, but keep your eyes peeled on craigslist and at junkyards.

Front bumper. 50-125
Hadlights, 100-200 depending on quality

Make sure you get the right headlights for the bumper. 94-97 and 98-01 headlights and bumpers are different.
Turn signals: 20
Rear bumper: 100-200 depending.

bassm

I'm in MD, but keep your eyes peeled on craigslist and at junkyards.

Front bumper. 50-125
Hadlights, 100-200 depending on quality

Make sure you get the right headlights for the bumper. 94-97 and 98-01 headlights and bumpers are different.
Turn signals: 20
Rear bumper: 100-200 depending.
Thank you, once I get a new clutch i'll probably ride over too Jacksonville to a Pick-a-Part junk yard to look around.