Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

afee757

what are the pannels above the front wheels called. and does anybody know where you can get good one piece jdm bumpers?

afee757

i remembered that but where can i get a good dc2 conversion kit because i want the jdm front

dariel89

Check ebay i saw one from 799 , in silver, and good price too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

afee757

bc im starting my first build and i got an ls the guy cut a hole in the roof and made a ghetto sunroof and the whole front is messed up, the fenders, the front bumper, and the hood. i was going to work on performance first but the body is in such a bad shape i need to do that first. also what do you do for those holes on the door where that little side piece use to be?

Prozon

Kris
The JDM front end conversion requires the whole front end. Fenders, hood, bumper, bumper support and radiator support.

It's not just a bolt on deal. PasswordJDM sells it for $1500 or so.

As for the holes, you can either put the trim back on to plug the holes, or have the holes welded up.

afee757

where can i find that trim and you think it would be ok to jjust get a replace front bumper so i can just worry more about performance?

dariel89

Up to you, i bought my car like that but i care more about looks

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

afee757

my car has a non vtec in it im thinking bout droping a b18 vtec how much is that gonna run me and how do i do it

Prozon

Kris
I honestly can't tell if you're trolling or if you're just stupid.

Go to a junkyard for the trim.

Buy the B18c1. Anywhere from $700-2000.
Install it.
Get a wiring harness for it.
Get an ECU for it.

The JDM bumper will not fit, hence you need the rest of it. Use the fucking search function.