need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas707

Okay you all are a big help I'm new to forums and new to integras so any suggestions with anything else feel free to post

Ryan659

Okay you all are a big help I'm new to forums and new to integras so any suggestions with anything else feel free to post
Turbo it!!!

Jk jk, you'll be happy with whatever you get as long as you don't buy cheap/off brand shit.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I've heard good things from people who owned both but as far as suspensions I've driven on, avoid Skunk2 and go GC/Koni with that budget.
ive seen people do a sub 2:10 lap at button with skunk2 coilovers. :what:

OP, Buddy Club N+, 22/23mm sway bar, subframe brace, and a nice driver seat. That should be in your budget if you're good with finding deals

f*** 'em
i dont even think you need all that for just a DD. the ground controls are enough.

I have FF Type 2s and I'd take a set of Koni Yellows and GCs over them all day. Ride just as nice and cost less. Get the Koni/GC combo with the extended tophats.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
OP, Buddy Club N+, 22/23mm sway bar, subframe brace, and a nice driver seat. That should be in your budget if you're good with finding deals
They don't make the buddy clubs for 2nd Generation Integras.

I say to go with the Koni Yellow/Ground Control setup. I run them and they are perfect. They will cost you around $1,000. Also for the header, I would suggest getting a PLM Replica of some sort. Do your research to see which will be best for your build. You will have to modify your cat or get a test pipe made but it will give you better gains than a DC or a Megan.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
And you're obviously an idiot that should not be trusted. Go sit in the corner and shut your f***ing mouth. Cheap f***ing bastard
Watch out before the preacher comes in here and reports your vulgarity :lol:

Serioulsy fuck function and form though.