need helping with price any help

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
As Cripton said, I would primer is. The rims are 'eh'; too much going on that looks like an unfinished product to command a high asking price as you described

lilcdawg5950

so i put 4000 on craigs and so far i had 3 call and they want to check it out now i hope they buy it so i can get my rsx already

WAR 178

Premium User
The car in that condition (paint, minor other items) only going to fetch you $2000-$2400.
Now maybe being its the season...you might get a couple of hundred more if you find a young buck that dont know much about teggys and just wants one really bad. The people out there that know these cars and the cost/work to get them to certain levels,looks,performance....would only pay 2k max. (the abs delete,P/S,A/C) all would have fetched you a bit more in the scheme of things. Take your new wheels off and sell them, and then get what you can for the teggy....then get your RSX dude.

lilcdawg5950

The car in that condition (paint, minor other items) only going to fetch you $2000-$2400.
Now maybe being its the season...you might get a couple of hundred more if you find a young buck that dont know much about teggys and just wants one really bad. The people o ut there that know these cars and the cost/work to get them to certain levels,looks,performance....would only pay 2k max. (the abs delete,P/S,A/C) all would have fetched you a bit more in the scheme of things. Take your new wheels off and sell them, and then get what you can for the teggy....then get your RSX dude.
I dont have any wheels to replace the ones i have on right now ill se how this goes if no one gets it then ill do it that way

lilcdawg5950

Do a flat black paint job lol
iwas going to have someone just primer it all one color but every shop wants like4-6 hundred i might as well just go to maaco but i dont want to put anymore money into it if anything i would just by a jdm front and paint it at a real shop this was suppose to be my project but i cant pass on the rsxs i want it so bad

Cripton805

iwas going to have someone just primer it all one color but every shop wants like4-6 hundred i might as well just go to maaco but i dont want to put anymore money into it if anything i would just by a jdm front and paint it at a real shop this was suppose to be my project but i cant pass on the rsxs i want it so bad
Do it yourself dude. Rattle can primer for the sale :D
Everything will have to be re-done anyway to paint...

lilcdawg5950

Do it yourself dude. Rattle can primer for the sale :D
Everything will have to be re-done anyway to paint...
smart idea man but I live in apartments sou i dont really have a place to do it. maybe i should just try to match the bumper and fenders

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
you know what, i take that back. just tell them its a jdm front end, thats why its a different color :rolf: