Need opinions from you Integra experts

Dr Grant

So this local guy is selling his GSR. Honestly, I'm a little skeptical. It looks clean as f*ck. But he says he's not sure if the timing belt was done because he didn't ask the previous owner who he bought it from. Idk how you don't ask that question. He has BWR control arms on it he said, but doesn't know what kind of suspension he has it lowered on. I'm not sure how one would not know this. It's been garages and not driven much while he's owned it. I've been looking for a GSR for a while to wait for a good one to come along, and this is the cleanest one I've come across of. All stock besides the arms and suspension. So really I'm just looking for some advice here. Here's the link.

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/4640605846.html

What would you offer? Keep in mind he said he said when he bought it, he drove it, the engine ran smooth and the tranny shifted smooth and still runs smooth. Didn't ask the previous owner many questions. Yes not even sure what number owner he is. Then got insulted by me questioning how he got 6k as the asking price when he knows very little about his own car. People..anyways, lmk what you think. Thanks.

osiris19

$6k for sub 120k miles, and clean, I'd offer $5 and work up. Maybe $5500. But that's definitely clean. Timing belt is cheap. You can get the whole kit from Gates Racing for less than $120 and its pretty easy to change.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
If you have the cash to car fax it. I would. Do you have a mechanic that you can have the car inspected? I would ask them to verify all the vin#s and to see if its been wrecked. Car fax might, or might not tell you if the car was in a minor accident. Major accidents like a title rebuilt would be listed. Find out about the miles and check the pedals. They will show minor wear and tear if its low mileage

Good luck and hope the title is clean like the car

Last edited:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
FYI, the car has been repainted. Atleast the front bumper. the lower grill should be plastic black, not color matched ;)

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
FYI, the car has been repainted. Atleast the front bumper. the lower grill should be plastic black, not color matched ;)
That's why I ask.

This thing seems odd to me. I wouldn't buy it.