Need opinions on rear LCA's

What should i do with my lower control arms?

• Quit whining and keep rockin' the Megan LCA's

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Ditch those junk ass Megans and get ES bushings for the oe LCA's

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i have Megan rear LCA's on my car right now but my recent experience with them makes me want to get rid of them. i have a set of stock LCA's that have crap bushings with cut off bolts in them. i'm thinkin' about selling the craptastic Megan arms and buying some Energy Suspension bushings for the stock LCA's. what would you do?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
honestly my LCAs are shot (the stock ones) I find them to be too restrictive when it comes to suspension upgrades. I have BLOX Racing LCA's and love them. The end links are direct fit for ITR sways also. the LCA and the end links will run you about 140-150 at weaksauceparts.com

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
the reason i'm asking is because i feel like my experience with Megan has made me want only genuine parts...not eBay brand, jank, immitation stuff. i'd much rather have skunk2 or function 7 but i don't have the cash for those. i just want to see what everyone else thinks i should do...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
trust me bro, in all honesty BLOX racing is the shit. Its meant to be a direct OEM replacement for Honda OEM parts. Its about the same price and lighter and stronger.

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
my Megan arms fit just fine, i'm just not sure about them. if Megan makes junk headers then i can only assume the same for their LCA's...

ltrain

why not put the es bushings on the megans?

i have skunk2 (love em!) they also come with poly bushings unlike blox and megan