Need opinions, trade my Integra for...

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
an h22 (jdm h22a) accord? Extremely clean swap, its a 95 or 96 4-door, kyb agx struts, unsure on springs (rides awsome, I've driven it) h23 trans. I just got back from driving it. Right now its on a fucked up f23 trans, but it'll have a fresh h23 trans at time,..with the shitty f series trans it pulled pretty damn good for a big ass accord, lol.shell has 252k, body is straight, no dents/dings. I'd need a set of stock taillights (ricer ones FTL) and a different set of rims,and the exhaust is really ricey/ugly,..

What I'm worried about is the CEL came on once randomly while driving,and stayed on at the end of the test drive, he said it comes and goes,and needs an o2 sensor. But why would it come and go? Thats really kinda holding me back. Feels like it might need brakes.

I'm just loking for imput

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i would never trade an integra for an accord.

h series trannys fucking suck ass.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
h series trannys fucking suck ass.
How so?

No pics of the accord yet. I just drove it tonight, ran into a guy I know who had a GSR, wants another Integra bad.

I like that its a 4 door, and h22, the accord thing,...eh ,not so much. It drives really similar to my 'teg, feels alot faster:twisted:

8urcivic

How so?

No pics of the accord yet. I just drove it tonight, ran into a guy I know who had a GSR, wants another Integra bad.

I like that its a 4 door, and h22, the accord thing,...eh ,not so much. It drives really similar to my 'teg, feels alot faster:twisted:
h series trannys have a hard time shifting at high rpms......unlike a b series tranny......hence the "h2b" swap.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
h series trannys have a hard time shifting at high rpms......unlike a b series tranny......hence the "h2b" swap.
I've seen alot about the h2b, just never *WHY* people did it ,lol. I drove the car with the F series trans, and shifted fine, the H23 trans is going in on saturday.

8urcivic

h/f stuff is pretty much the same.

you do what you want to do......but i know youll regret trading your integra.