need pics of 1st gen

91integraracer

Im lovin it
dayum. no lie, thats what i wanted to do if i was to get a crx, since my da has the same engine, y not have a crx with it. ill keep u posted. i decided on the crx but i want a 91 in good condition which is hard to find in my area. hopefully i find a red one.

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i bet. i want to do some weight reduction and probably a healthy dose of boost. it wont be my DD so this will be the one getting all the performance squeezed out of it

B18Ch1ck

None of these are mine...whatever, though. lol

Member's:

I was going to post my G1 up... but G3GirL beat me to it! It's been reliable and a blast to drive. Every time I take it into Auto Tech, without fail, somebody tells me how crazy it is to see an Integra with historic plates. 8)

MrGurley

************5-0
damn i want a 1st gen!!!! makes me wanna stop the boost project and buy one!!!!
i could use a dd though now that i think about it..... hmmmm.....

B18Ch1ck

lol... that's the one thing that's going to suck about this summer... having one car with 3x the whp as the other one. oh well, there are worse problems to have in the world ;)

91integraracer

Im lovin it
i wish i had that problem. the problem i have now is im in a rodeo due to my rx7 that i traded the teg for being wrecked.

B18Ch1ck

gotta love that D16 efficiency! 8) I wish I could pull that off, Mr. Malina, but my definition of city driving is stop-and-go bumper-to-bumper on main roads that go into Washington, DC. :roll: I got 33 MPG on my last tank and I drive that car like it's got a B-series in it

heykosal

Angkorian
I think Ami's G1 is the fresh shit definitely due in no small part to those blades!

Gotta love em.

Tayu

@B18Ch1ck--

glad to see I'm not the only one who's still got Ye Olde factory pinstripes........sweeeeet

Last edited: