need some advice b20b

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
x2
took me like all day but that was with diagnosing the car and drinking lol
REMEMBER TO DRAIN YOUR COOLANT FROM YOUR BLOCK AND DO AN OIL CHANGE

lopez1er

After like 2 weeks or so I got the job done could of had it done a lot sooner but money issues. But Iher running again n she just a lil more tlc but the F1 racing clutch n fly wheel dose work for now let's. See what's its like in 3 or 4 months

rexpepper123

After like 2 weeks or so I got the job done could of had it done a lot sooner but money issues. But Iher running again n she just a lil more tlc but the F1 racing clutch n fly wheel dose work for now let's. See what's its like in 3 or 4 months
ive had my f1 clutch for about 7 months now. works fine grips good. no complaints. glad to hear you got everything sorted out!

lopez1er

k heres an update clutch is fully broken in and three days i had to do an valve adjustment (3 and 7 is what i gaped them at) the car is still running just need to do my timming but i need to put my timing cover back on but its all good she still running like a champ but since i got her running im thinking of making her a RWD which i think would be awesome and turning her into vtec as well