Need some help deciding to buy or not

osiris19

I have been looking for a manual integra for awhile now since I don't want to drive my automatic integra anymore, and came across this one that seemed to be the only decent one that wasn't ridiculously overpriced. I'd appreciate it if maybe some of you could take the time to look at this aand offer me your opinions.
http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/3297765101.html

I went to go see it yesterday and the body is straight for the most part, only rust is aa scratch on the passenger fender, roof paint looks like its fading from the sun, no big deal. The spoiler was removed so there are open holes in the trunk. The rear side windows (the rubber outline) are peeling up at the back corners, but doesn't realty seem to affect anything. Motor was pretty clean, no leaks or anything, if iI get it I will be doing a tune up. Has a Fatback exhaust that's not really loud which is good.

It's inspected till April. It really only needs tires, new rotors and probably pads, and that's really it. It shifted really smooth, wasn't jerky or anything. It had a CAI in it. It wwas pouring when I drove it, so I wanna get a better look at it in the daylight sometime, but wanted a second opinion.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2

osiris19

I'd probably try talking him down to like $22-2300

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk 2