Need Some Help Please

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
As most of you know I own a 2001 Acura Integra Type-R. But I have been planning for a while now, a new project to add to the garage. So I was thinking on getting a 07 DC5 Honda Integra Type-R straight from Japan.

I Having a little trouble doing some research. I was wondering if anyone on here can possibly recomend a good car importer that can get cars straight from Japan to the USA California. Not having any good luck and the 2 I have found dont really seem like they are taking this too seriously. But I am ready to do business.

I have hit up G-SPEED and N1Concepts. And anyone with any type of info on how I would go about getting a car imported please let me know. It would be a big help and save me a lot of hours getting headaches. Thanks

ltrain

damn man if u have the $$$ go get yourself a NSX and stop messin around with these lil fwd compacts

on another note i know theres a place in flordia that imports cars (|including hondas) and legalizes them but i forgot the name, and with the economy i wouldnt be surprised if they closed down

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I personally don't think it's worth it, but try looking into Canadian importers. Apparently it's easier for them.

dc2b18

Wait... What?
please, for the love of god, don't import a car from japan just to get the jdm version. At least get something worth importing like an s15 or a 96 up rx7...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ what makes an s15 better then a 07 integra? they're still 4 bangers?

If you can get a hold of richeeeee he's done it a couple times now

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
I have owned a RX-7 before and did like it and might get one another time in my life. Yes you guys are right S15s are bad ass. But me and my little cousin already bought a 02 Spec R from a dealer in LA that was a trade in from someone. We found the car in modifiedcartrader.com. We got the car clearly only for drifting. It had a few mods on it when we got it nothing crazy. We are trying to practice to get into D1.

And to some people the DC5R might not be worth the money but to me it is. The cars amazing suspension and powerful engine are what draws me in. And yes the fact that the car is a car that is not like the common RSX is a big factor. I am and will always be a huge Integra Type-R fan.

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
^^ what makes an s15 better then a 07 integra? they're still 4 bangers?

If you can get a hold of richeeeee he's done it a couple times now
I think he means, if you're going to go through the time, hassle and money to import a car, why not just get something that isn't offered here entirely. An ITR only has 10-20 more HP more than a Type S and a mild suspension. A USDM Type S with bolt-on's and coilovers would stomp all over it for half the price and it's not right hand drive. Right hand drive is just a pointless pain in the ass in a left hand country anyway.

Last edited: